Capture Your Ramadan This Year & Stand A Chance To Win Fantastic
The blessed holy month of Ramadan is upon us once again and we want you to share with the
world what this blessed month means to you and the people around you. This year, we are
tasking the Muslim youth with sharing Facebook or Instagram reels in line with this year’s theme
“Ramadan: What The Holy Month Means To Me” in an attempt to encourage the youth to
showcase the beauty of this month and what it symbolizes to the rest of the Muslim world.
This year’s contest is aimed at showcasing the spirit of Ramadan and how young Muslims
spend this month not only fasting but becoming better versions of themselves.
For application and more information, please visit: https://ramadancontest.icyforum.org
How To Apply
● Contestants should record and post a Facebook or Instagram reel in vertical format on
their social media profile in line with the theme of this year’s contest “Ramadan: What
The Holy Month Means To Me”.
● After successfully uploading the reel to your personal social media profile, ensure your
profile is set to “public” as we cannot access content on private accounts.
● Fill in the form at https://ramadancontest.icyforum.org and paste your reel’s URL
● Submit the form
Rules and Conditions
● Put your creativity to the test and make your video as engaging as possible.
● Do not upload videos that contain random acts with no context like people eating,
praying, or doing mundane activities without adding your own touch.
● Only reels uploaded on Instagram and Facebook to public profiles will count as a
● Ensure your video does not contain loud music or distracting background noise
● Don’t be afraid to appear in the video and add your voice, the world wants to see and
● Use only content that you own and have the rights to use.
● Content submitted after the deadline or by other means other than the submission form
will not be accepted.
Who Can Apply?
The contest is open to all Muslim youths from around the world